Personal injury law encompasses a variety of ICBC and injury claims from minor auto accidents to wrongful death. The Law Firm of Stephens & Holman has fought on behalf of injured victims in the Vancouver area for more than 35 years to ensure they receive the compensation they’re due for their pain and suffering. We’re committed to our clients and work tirelessly to uncover all the details of your case.
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident or due to someone else’s negligence, please contact our lawyers in Vancouver today at 604-730-4120 to discuss your ICBC or injury claim. We provide legal help 24 hours a day, seven days a week and serve clients in the surrounding areas of British Columbia.
Our lawyers at Stephens & Holman offer legal representation in these practice areas and more:
- Accident Law: This service area includes pedestrian and tourist accidents as well as all modes of transportation such as motorcycles, trucks, boats, bicycles, and airplanes. These incidents can all lead to serious injury, causing you to miss work and accumulate high hospital and health-related expenses. You could even be without a vehicle. Our lawyers can help you with ICBC claim process to ensure your rights are protected and you’re compensated for the impact the accident has had on your quality of life.
- Severe Injury: Severe personal injuries (or catastrophic injuries) such as damage to your spinal cord or brain affects every aspect of your life. You may be left with chronic pain along with cognitive and physical deficits, leaving you with a permanent disability. Our Vancouver lawyers can help compile your case to make sure any home modifications, medical expenses, and loss of income are included in your settlement.
- Dangerous Premises: Slip and fall accidents are one of the most common dangerous premises claims. These often occur due to hazards on public or private property such as uneven flooring or grounds and slippery surfaces. These injuries may come with expensive treatments and medical care and keep you away from work. You may be entitled to reimbursement for those losses as well as additional compensation for severe injury and future expenses.
- Defective Products: This practice area includes a menagerie of products ranging from children’s toys to motor vehicles. Manufacturers have a responsibility to ensure their products are safe to use for their intended purposes. Defective products claims may involve companies who look over safety standards to meet their bottom line or defects caused by a malfunction in the manufacturing process.
- Wrongful Death: These claims often involve auto accidents, particularly those caused by distracted driving or drunk driving. Wrongful death can also occur due to unwilful or willful negligence like the incidents listed above.
- ICBC Law: The Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC) claim process is complicated and difficult to navigate on your own. When you file your ICBC claim and speak with an insurance adjuster, they don’t have your best interests or your rights in mind. Their goal is to give you as little payout as possible.
Contact Us About Your Injury Claim in Vancouver
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault, please contact our personal injury lawyers in Vancouver today at 604-730-4120 for a FREE consultation. The Law Firm of Stephens & Holman serves clients throughout the British Columbia area.