Skip to main content

Premise Liability Lawyers

Unfortunately, accidents can happen, but if you slip and fall on someone else’s property, you may be entitled to damages caused by dangerous premises.

Talk to a Lawyer

Premises liability negligence laws allow B.C. residents to recover compensation based on the extent of the injuries they sustained while on another’s property. If you or a loved one was injured after an accident on someone else’s property, you may be entitled to:

  • Treatment costs
  • Lost income while recuperating
  • Pain and suffering

In instances of severe slip and fall injury, such as spinal cord or brain injuries, you may be entitled to collect a substantial amount to cover the costs of present and future therapy and treatment.

What kind of accident happens the most?

The most common type of accident is a slip-and-fall accident, caused by:

  • Unsafe flooring
  • Uneven concrete
  • Obstacles in walkways
  • Unsafe stairs
  • Slippery surfaces

If you slip and fall on someone else’s property due to premises liability negligence, there are early steps you can take to protect your case, including:

  • Finding out the property owner’s name.
  • Discovering the names of any witnesses.
  • Taking photographs of the scene if possible.

Our slip and fall accident lawyers will investigate your claim to find out why you fell and what could have prevented it. Gathering compelling evidence for your lawyer will only improve the chances of your case being a success.

We’re here to Help

If you are in need of help from our dedicated legal team, please fill out the form below or contact us by telephone.

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
person on floor clutches knee

The law firm you choose makes a difference.

Call the slip and fall injury lawyers at Stephens & Holman at 604-730-4120 for a complimentary review of your case. Our experienced lawyers serve clients in slip and fall accidents and other dangerous premise cases in Vancouver and throughout British Columbia.