After suffering a spinal cord injury, you may feel as though every aspect of your life has changed. Our lawyers understand these feelings. We have been working with spinal injury victims for many years, so we have seen first-hand how devastating these injuries are. Here are just some of the ways damage to the spinal cord can alter someone's life:
- Diminished enjoyment of life
- Loss of certain bodily functions and senses
- Long-term breathing problems
- Recurring pain
- Mental anguish and emotional suffering
- Need for assistive equipment
- Reduced or nonexistent ability to perform job duties
- Inability to get a new job
- Depression and anxiety
Whether this is your injury or a loved one's injury, our lawyers want to help you. In a claim handled by our law firm, we seek to maximize your financial recovery. While we know no amount of money can undo the life-altering effects of a spinal cord injury, compensation can help you rebuild your life and pay for expenses that accompany your injury.
To learn more, and to receive a free claim evaluation, please call Stephens & Holman at 866-200-3575. Our experienced lawyers are passionate about fighting for injury victims in British Columbia.