We have been serving British Columbians for over 20 years
- Victor Stephens
- Simon J. Holman
- Mark Kozlowski
- Ross McQuarrie
- Sandy McQuarrie
- Karen E. Munro
- Paul Nigol
- Susan A. Stonier
- Larry Trach
- Brendan Veale
- Thomas Braidwood
- Bill Bucci
- Claire Hong
Our lawyers give each client the undivided attention they deserve and deliver concise legal advice with the goal of solving your legal matters.
Our B.C. personal injury lawyers are all on the same page – we work together to meet your unique needs and find your family the answers you deserve. We’ll advise you on issues like:
- How to recover compensation for the loss of or damages to your automobile
- How to obtain wage and benefits loss
- How to deal with ICBC after your accident
The lawyers at Stephens & Holman have the skill, expertise and experience:
- To correctly assess and evaluate your potential claims
- To get your lost wages paid, as well as the money you're due for any loss of future earning capacity
- To obtain benefits to cover future care and recovery
- To get you everything you deserve for your pain and suffering or for the loss of a loved one
- To revoke any insurance company authorizations you may have signed
- To ensure that applicable limitation periods are met
- To advise you on your own insurance company's obligations
We Solve Problems By Putting Clients’ Needs First
A courtroom is probably the last place you want to go to solve your problems. Because of our experience both in and out of court, we’re able to settle most cases favorably for our clients, so you won’t have to go to court. However, if you’re not being treated fairly, we’re prepared to take your case as far as necessary to get the best results for you.
We take pride in helping our clients receive every benefit they rightfully deserve. We work hard for all our clients to continue our tradition of excellence.
The law firm you choose makes a difference. Call or email personal injury lawyers Stephens & Holman BEFORE you discuss your accident with an ICBC adjuster. You can meet with us for a free, no-obligation consultation and pay us only after you collect!