The BC personal injury attorneys at Stephens & Holman understand that you have several options when it comes to choosing a personal injury attorney. This is an important decision that will require you to ask some tough questions, both of yourself and your prospective attorneys. While we encourage you to bring your own questions to your initial consultation, knowing some common questions to ask ahead of time can be greatly beneficial when making your decision.
What to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer
Ten important questions you should ask any personal injury attorney prior to hiring them are:
• What is your contingency fee?
• If I lose my case, will I be responsible for advanced costs?
• Have you tried this type of case before?
• Will you personally be handling my case?
• Do you have the time necessary to provide me with individual attention?
• When will you file my lawsuit?
• Do you anticipate the necessity of a trial?
• What will my role be during this case?
• What is my case worth?
• Do you have a history of successful verdicts and settlements?
Our attorneys will be happy to answer these and any other questions you may have during your initial consultation.
If you have questions you would like to ask a personal injury attorney anywhere throughout British Columbia, please contact Stephens & Holman to schedule an initial consultation today.