You deserve compensation for pain and suffering from a personal injury caused by an auto accident. The compensation awarded to victims of auto accidents can vary depending on certain factors of the case as well as what area of British Columbia the accident occurred. Because pain and suffering is not visible, certain aspects of the injury must be proved to the jury in order to gain adequate compensation.
When determining the value of your pain and suffering, the jury will consider the following factors:
• Was the injured person’s actions the same as someone else with this injury?
• Did the injured person have preexisting injuries?
• What is the injured persons tolerance for pain?
• Did the injured person have to change or reduce daily activities?
• What is the credibility of the witnesses?
• What does the injured person do for a living?
• Is the injured person married or signal?
• What is the injured person’s family situation?
• How skilled is the injured person’s auto accident lawyer?
The Surrey auto accident lawyers at Stephens & Holman will help you get the compensation you deserve for your pain and suffering. Our experienced auto accident lawyers know what documentation needs to be prepared and what needs to be proved in order to show the jury how your personal injuries sustained in the auto accident affected your daily life
If you have suffered an injury due to an auto accident and are searching for experienced legal representation, please contact our auto accidents lawyers. We serve clients in Surrey and all of British Columbia.