It makes perfect sense to believe that you will get compensated fairly for your injuries if you were injured in an auto accident due to someone else’s negligence. Unfortunately, The ICBC represents both the injured party and the at-fault party. Independent representation is the best way to guard your rights and get fair compensation. There are many reasons why you need an auto accident lawyer in Vancouver.
Insurance companies are businesses. They are out to make money. Their insurance adjusters are trained to give you the least amount of compensation as possible for your claim. They also have tricks to get you to sign paperwork that can harm you when filing your claim. Our skilled Vancouver, BC auto accident lawyers at Stephens & Holman are knowledgeable and experienced in dealing with insurance companies like the ICBC. The ICBC insurance adjuster assigned to your case does not have your best interests in mind. The insurance adjuster works for ICBC. Our auto accident lawyers work for you and have your best interests in mind.
Our auto accident lawyers will also help you:
• Gather and prepare the necessary legal documents
• Walk you through the legal process so you know what steps to take
• Tell you what your rights are and not let the insurance company take advantage of you
• Get you the compensation you need to help you recover from your injuries
• Defend your rights
• Evaluate your claim and determine what compensation you need
• Obtain statements from witnesses
• Gather and preserve evidence and important details
Our auto accident lawyers are here to help you through every step of the legal process. Do not let the ICBC take advantage of you. If you or a loved one was injured in an auto accident in Vancouver, BC, please contact the law offices of Stephens & Holman today to schedule a free consultation about your case.